Monday, 4 February 2013

Bananda bread

Baking is one of the jobs I least like about being a stay at home mum. Most of the time I get my hubby to do it. He makes the best cupcakes and jam drops and he enjoys doing it. This week he has not been able to bake. That means I have had to bake something.

This is my banana bread. ( I would take a photo but my camera is being fixed) My kids and hubby love it.

Banana Bread

1 3/4 cup Self raising flour
1/4 cup of plain flour
1 tsp ground cinnamon
2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup milk
2 eggs
2 1/2 tablespoons butter
2 overripe bananas 

Preheat oven 180°C
grease loaf tin
Put all ingredients in a mixing bowl
beat all ingredients together untill smooth( I use a hand mixer)
Put mixture into loaf tin
cook for 45-50mins





 

No comments:

Post a Comment