I woke up this morning looked at Master 6 months sleeping in my arms and realized he was now Master 7 months. Oh my, where did the time go?
7 months ago I gave birth to this beautiful baby boy on this very same bed. My husband devillered him without having any idea on what he was doing. My mate turned up just as the baby started crying then started to take photos.(thank you Jenn) The ambulance turned up a few mins latter and then my midwife walked in the door. 7 months ago I became a mother for the 4th time.
I spent my whole pregnancy loving this baby not not being in love with him. I didn't want 4 children so I did not have a closeness to this baby at all. I spent my time wondering what the hell I was doing. Then I gave birth to Master 7 months and everything changed. I felt like I was strong and that I could do anything.( I still feel that now. ) I felt in control and I felt a closeness to this baby.I was in love with this baby. I believe giving birth at home ( even if it was not the plan) gave me this closeness.
7 months on and I love being a mum to my 4 little ducks. I could not see my life any other way.
No comments:
Post a Comment