Thursday, 4 April 2013

The Big One



Master 11 months is now Master 1.  This last year has been full on. It was one of the hardest and joyful years of my life. I gave birth to a beautiful boy at home,my hubby lost his job after 10 years when the company he worked at went into administration. He did reno's on our kitchen, got solar power, painted a bedroom, Master 4 and Miss 2 had to have surgery, my brother was involved in a car accident, hubby had to have emergency surgery and lost another job and is now about to start studying. The most memorable and empowering is giving birth to Master 1

I have loved watching this baby grow into a cheeky little boy who is very much the clown of the family. He has brought laughter into every day. This baby made me realize how strong I am as a woman. His birth helped me regain my faith in God. He has also reminded me how important my career as a Stay at home mum is and reaffirm why that job is so important. He has taught me how precious my children are and that I need to enjoy each day with them. This baby changed my world for the better.

Master 1 I love you and I thank you for teaching me so much over the last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment